Use and disclosure of information gathered by Bhrayna through the website
- Personal information: Bhrayna may use visitor’s personal information in any of the following ways:
- Bhrayna encourages the visitors to contact Bhrayna with questions and comments. Personal information may be used by Bhrayna in order to respond to the respective visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business purposes: Bhrayna may also use the personal information of its visitors for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing its businesses. The personal information collected from the website may be combined with other information collected by Bhrayna via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
- When you take part in a transaction through the website such as purchasing products or merchandise, Bhrayna may collect payment information from you related to such transaction as well as other personal information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the website. Bhrayna may use your personal information or payment information in order to complete the transaction and, if applicable, to fulfill your purchase. The payment information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, competitions and other promotions: From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its website that may require online registration by the visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user id and password). Bhrayna may ask you for certain personal information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. Bhrayna may share this personal information with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by Bhrayna), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the website, as they may contain certain additional important information about Bhrayna or a sponsor’s use of your personal information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your personal information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Promotional communication – Bhrayna may occasionally send you emails or sms and other communication and offer you promotions and coupons. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these communications from Bhrayna, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such communications by emailing, calling or writing to Bhrayna using the contact information provided on the website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of critical emails from Bhrayna.
- Critical communications: Bhrayna may from time to time and as may be necessary use your personal information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the website, your transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of Bhrayna with respect to use of this website (“critical emails”). Since critical emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving critical emails.
- Third party service providers : Bhrayna works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. Bhrayna may share your personal information, including your payment information, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. Your personal information may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the website.
- Bhrayna may disclose your personal information if Bhrayna believes that it is required to do so
(i) by law;
(ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
(iii) to enforce the terms and conditions of use;
(iv) to protect our operations;
(v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Bhrayna, you or others; and
(vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
Bhrayna may analyze aggregate information in order to enhance the website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the website and other usage data, all of which would help Bhrayna to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the website and related services and to otherwise enhance visitor’s experience on the website. Bhrayna may also share the aggregate information with its other entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your transactions on the website.
Other important notes regarding Bhrayna’s privacy practices
Special note for parents and children: Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this website), please request your parents or natural guardian to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the transaction. Any use of this website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental/guardian supervision. Bhrayna does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. Bhrayna also does not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 18 years.
Bhrayna has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Bhrayna’s control. Whenever any visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, ssl (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, Bhrayna endeavors to protect its visitor’s personal information, Bhrayna cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Bhrayna, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Bhrayna is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Bhrayna has been compromised), you must immediately notify Bhrayna of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “contact us,” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for Bhrayna to address and respond to the problem).
Bhrayna reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Bhrayna’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Bhrayna Bags and our select partners, and for other marketing purposes of Bhrayna Bags;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Deletion of platform data
Unless required to keep Platform Data under applicable law or regulation, you must (and must make reasonable efforts to ensure your Service Providers) Delete all Platform Data as soon as possible in the following cases:
- When retaining the Platform Data is no longer necessary for a legitimate business purpose that is consistent with these Terms and all other applicable terms and policies;
- When you stop operating the product or service through which the Platform Data was acquired;
- When we request you delete the Platform Data for the protection of Users (which we will determine at our sole discretion);
- When a User requests their Platform Data be deleted or no longer has an account with you (unless the Platform Data has been aggregated, obscured, or de-identified so that it cannot be associated with a particular user, browser, or device), or for Tech Providers, when a User or the Client requests their Platform Data be deleted, or the Client no longer has an account with you;
- When required by applicable law or regulations; or
- If you keep Platform Data under applicable law or regulation; you must retain the proof of the applicable legal or regulatory requirement or request and provide it if we ask for it.
- If you have received Platform Data by mistake, you must instantly report it to us, delete that Platform Data, and provide proof of deletion if we ask for it.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
How does Bhrayna Bags get your consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed below).
What is Bhrayna Bags’s Privacy with Links to Other Sites?
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Bhrayna Bags is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are the Security Precautions?
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests: To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavour to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency: In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring: For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Debit/ Credit card security at Bhrayna Bags
Shopping at Bhrayna Bags is 100% safe. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments on Bhrayna Bags are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks.
If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
Authentic Product Photography at Bhrayna Bags
We try our best to deliver the products exactly the way they have been portrayed and described on our website. However there can be minor differences due to the flash lights and editing used in the pictures. We claim that all the pictures shown on our website are authentic and original. We do not take requests of showing the products in person before you buy it. Our product description and photographs are the assurance that our of our product’s appearance.
Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Bhrayna Bags will never contact you to ask you for your password.
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the site you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the site at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the site or any feature, without notice or liability.
User disputes: We are not responsible for any disputes or disagreements between you and any third party you interact with using the Site. You assume all risk associated with dealing with third parties. You agree to resolve disputes directly with the other party.
Content Accuracy: We make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any contents of the site. Similarly, we make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the services.